The Cutting Edge For Tech Geeks
Wired (USA) is one of the top technology magazines focusing on the latest news on the high-tech business that is changing the future. Contrary to computer and internet magazines, Wired puts the emphasis on science, art, adventure, online culture, business, and philosophy. It includes articles relating to the advancement of technology and the companies behind it. Covering a total circulation of above 8.7 million, the magazine shows how tech trends relate to other aspects of life.
Wired is published 12 times a year. All the subscriptions will end automatically at the end of the subscription period and will not be renewed unless you choose to.
- Provides the latest news relating to the upcoming transformations in technology.
- Features like ‘Gadget Lab’ and ‘Ask a Flowchart’ challenge the tech knowledge of the readers.
- Articles relating to the latest digital electronics, internet, gadgets, phones, and computers.
- Discussions of IT topics, tech issues, and software reviews that are understandable for everyone.
- Reliable information, compelling content, stunning photography, and design.